OK, this was definitely one of those "losing my sanity" weekends. The proverbial last straw was when I went upstairs to go to bed Saturday night, late, I discovered that my half of the room had effectively disappeared!
My husband, looking for something, had taken out what looked like every single article of clothing we owned and dumped them in a huge pile. As my hubby is something of a clothes horse, and we have a small bedroom, the pile filled almost all the room from just inside the door to the opposite wall. I could barely reach his side of the bed (which is closest to the door), much less mine. I just stood there in shock.
The worst of it was, for me, that he didn't even realize that this wasn't a good thing to have done at 11:00 at night. He didn't have a clue why I was upset. He could tell that I was - but didn't have any idea why.
I'm told this is fairly normal for ADHD people - poor impulse control, etc. Still, though, it's incredibly frustrating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment