Found this by accident when I got my email from ADDitude Magazine. I don't normally click on the ads, but if it's one thing our family desperately needs now that school's started, it's time management.
The site doesn't give you a lot of information about the software, unfortunately. When you get to the home page, it talks about the project being in beta testing, and has links everywhere looking for volunteers. If they're beta testing, why aren't there at least screen shots, function lists, initial product reviews, etc.? What are they asking you to test?
When you sign up for the beta, it tells you:
Dear Jessica,
Thank you for volunteering to help us test Skoach - ADD-friendly time and task management software. We have received a very large response from interested users and beta testing is already underway. Since we are very close to launching our software, we are not certain whether we will add more volunteers to the beta testing group before launching the software.
You will hear from us shortly, either inviting you to join the next group of beta testers or inviting you to subscribe to Skoach. Thanks for your interest in Skoach!
The Skoach Team
Well, that would have been nice to know before I gave you all my contact information, including phone number, buddy. Geesh. Why are you asking for beta testers if you don't need any? If you can update your 'thank-you' page, you can update the rest of the site.
Hopefully the software itself will turn out better than their website. I'll share anything I find out.

No comments:
Post a Comment